Sin or Sacrifice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opening Day~

Go down

Opening Day~ Empty Opening Day~

Post  Mephisto Pheles Wed May 09, 2012 3:23 pm

I welcome you all to Mepphy Land~ Today is the grand opening and admission is free~

Enjoy yourselves~ If you have any questions~ Just come and talk to me~ I'm always around to help~

As Mephisto said that it seems that a little akuma landed on his shoulder. As the director of both Cross Academy and Mepphy Land, he had so much time on his hands, but prefered to waste his time watching things from a far. That's why he would walk around in his dog form and see things unfold, but before his younger brother, Amaimon, could make things worse. That's why Mephisto couldn't let things be as they are and decided to announce one last thing before the cutting of the ribbon.

I almost forgot~ That if you stay until 11p.m.~ You get to see the Akuma Parade~ Don't worry these Akuma won't attack~ Unless you provoke them~ Then we have to get them under control~ And try the parade another time~

I'm all ears~ To hear what new rides and attractions we can add~ Besides the ones we already have~

Mephitso was so excited that his theme park was about to open, but not without the proper counter measures. That meaning, fireworks and lots of streamers and stuff.

Enjoy~
Mephisto Pheles
Mephisto Pheles

Location : I'm no where, I'm some where and I'm every where. Or just walking around in my dog form.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum