Sin or Sacrifice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shira Kishitani (Done)

2 posters

Go down

Shira Kishitani (Done) Empty Shira Kishitani (Done)

Post  Shira Kishitani Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:11 pm

(Sorry for the crappy picture. I'll redo it when my motivation comes back from vacations...)
Shira Kishitani (Done) Shira_10

• Name: Kishitani Shira

• Race: Human

• Birthday: 13 September

• Physical Description: Shira has light brown hair, which reaches down to her waist, and she lets it loose most of the time, or either catches it up in a firm ponytail. Her eyes are green with a glimpse of blue. She has an average teenage body, 168 cm and 50 kg. She has some freckles around her cheeks, although they are barely visible so go take a closer look, and while you're at it give her a kiss on the lips to activate the red face effect ;DD.

• Personality: Shy and forever alone Shira has an average personality, trying to keep her sense and not overreact. When she gets to know someone better, she tends to let her spirit free, causing her to be more energetic and talkative. When is battle however, she is always in a competitive mood, with much energy. Battles for her are like games, so a few challenging comments do get thrown out of her mouth from time to time.

• Affiliation: Exorcist

• Class: Middle First Class

• Meister Type: Dragoon, Tamer

• Familiars: Fire salamander, Ukobach

• Weapons: Two handguns

• Relationships: No noticeable ones at the moment.

• Other: She loves ice cream. All flavors. Also, she can't cook, so she leaves everything related to cooking to Ukobach. As for her power, it seems that she excels mostly as a Dragoon meister, rather than a tamer (she only has two low level demon familiars).

~Roleplay Sample

"Delicious as always!"

Shira's compliment came out rather choked, since her mouth was full of food. The little Ukobach had done it again. It was just a common breakfast, yet everything was cooked neatly and gave off a very nice flavor. The demon familiar took on its usual proud look he always took when his master praised him.

Finishing off, Shira got up from the table and headed to her room. She quickly put on her exorcist coat, tying her leather belt around her waist and putting her guns, bullets and summoning papers in the pockets. She then rushed out of the room and headed to the door.

"I'll be off now! Be sure to prepare lunch!"

Smiling one more time at her familiar, she opened the door and prepared herself for another day of work.

Last edited by Shira Kishitani on Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:12 pm; edited 6 times in total

Shira Kishitani

Back to top Go down

Shira Kishitani (Done) Empty Re: Shira Kishitani (Done)

Post  Mephisto Pheles Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:12 am

Welcome My Dear~ I am Mephisto Pheles, Admin extraordinaire. If you have any questions or concerns please message me.
Mephisto Pheles
Mephisto Pheles

Location : I'm no where, I'm some where and I'm every where. Or just walking around in my dog form.

Back to top Go down

Post  Shira Kishitani Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:49 pm

[b]Thank you, and I'll certainly do!

Shira Kishitani

Back to top Go down

Post  Mephisto Pheles Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:12 am

Shira Kishitani (Done) 347v4zn
Mephisto Pheles
Mephisto Pheles

Location : I'm no where, I'm some where and I'm every where. Or just walking around in my dog form.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum