Sin or Sacrifice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Dudes And Chicks!

2 posters

Go down

Hey Dudes And Chicks! Empty Hey Dudes And Chicks!

Post  Rin Okumura Wed May 02, 2012 11:15 pm

My name's Cat, also known as KCat, KC, and Kittyy (yes there are two y's). I'm sixteen years old and kind of a spazz... No I AM a spazz. -sigh- But I suppose that can't be helped. My ADD loves to knock me off course =w= always distracting me and shit. I don't have much of an attention span, so please be patient with me. I'm hyper... REALLY HYPER; 90% of the flippin' time!! O3o

DON'T TOUCH MAH RIGHT HIP. I WILL KEEL YEW >U I have an 8 inch scar there from mah surgery back in November!! I ISH VERY SENSITIVE!! >w<

ANYWAYZ!! MY PERSONAL DEFINITION (courtesy of Lex, Heather, and myself):

K-Cat [kay-kat] noun: an awkward but extremely dangerous teenage girl with an addiction to British literature, pop music, vampires, fluffy animals, science, explosions, dinosaurs, anime, roleplay and adventure, who is under the mental influence that she is the undead vampire reincarnation of Sherlock Holmes.

WARNING: Talking to Cat may result in: insanity, blindness, STDs, orgasms, heart attacks, stroke, hyperactivity, explosions, your brain to fall out of your head, MacBeth monologues, Shakespeare moments in general, loving of vampires, attraction to shiny things, etc...

ITS ALL TRUE =u= whether you believe it... OR NOT.
Rin Okumura
Rin Okumura
Admin

https://sinorsacrifice.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Hey Dudes And Chicks! Empty Re: Hey Dudes And Chicks!

Post  Mephisto Pheles Thu May 03, 2012 10:34 pm

~glomps rin~

can't wait to see what we can do with our skills and bring down the house *cough cough* satan~

Mephisto Pheles
Mephisto Pheles

Location : I'm no where, I'm some where and I'm every where. Or just walking around in my dog form.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum